Karappuram Coconut Farmers Producer Company Ltd. is a project of coconut farmers of Alappuzha District. This is the 4th producer company registered under Coconut Development Board in Kerala. The head quarter’s of the company is at Kanjikuzhy, Alappuzha, which is the main market place for agricultural produces. Kanjikuzhi is surrounded by Cherthala Taluk towards North , Aryad Taluk towards South , Alappuzha Taluk towards South , Pattanakkad Taluk towards North . Kanjikkuzhi , Cherthala , Alappuzha , Vaikom are the nearby Cities to Kanjikuzhi.
- Karappuram Coconut Producer Company Neera Plant inauguration photos
- Karappuram Coconut Producer Company Neera Plant inauguration by Hon'ble Home Minister of Kerala on 10th July 2015
- Trial run of Neera processing plant of Karappuram CPC conducted on 16/06/2015
- Click here for video on Friends of Coconut Tree(FoCT)
- Karshaka Dinam on 17/08/2013 at Block Office, Kanjikuzhi.
- 67th independence day celebrated with JSCPF and changaathikoottam
- Twelve Coconut Producer Companies in the state by next month
- Coconut and Neera in Kerala Budget 2013-14